As one of our Growth Marketers you will be responsible for managing and optimizing our clients' digital marketing via various platforms. The role includes evaluating account and campaign structures, target groups and results to ensure that they meet our clients' growth goals. Most often you’ll work together with a growth hacker, who leads the clients’ growth team and is responsible for optimizing the entire user journey for that client. You will need a great level of organization and prioritization skills since our growth marketers normally manage multiple accounts (1-5 depending on the scope). There are always specialists such as tech leads, strategists, coaches in your internal team ready to give you the support you need in order to strengthen our clients’ digital marketing initiatives.
We are looking for a passionate, eager to learn and down to earth professional who wants to be highly involved in shaping our business, our culture and our future! We embrace the new normal “work from anywhere” mentality even though we love to hang out with our colleagues in our great Gamla Stan office.
- Setting up and optimize digital marketing channels in order to drive growth for clients
- Daily campaign operations include but not limited to Facebook ads, Google Search ads, Shopping ads, Display, GMP, Snapchat.
- Analyze clients’ data to monitor performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data to growth hackers or to external teams.
- Develop Growth Hackers’ processes and client offerings, especially in terms of digital marketing.
- Degree within the discipline of technology, marketing or business.
- 3 years of proven experience on running multiple channel digital marketing campaigns, including paid social, SEM, programmatic media buying, etc.
- Conducting campaign AB test
- Analytical skill is a must
- Knowledge of using Google Analytics for result tracking and/or troubleshooting
- Experience of using Appsflyer or Adjust (or other equivalent app tracking tool) is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Willing to learn!