The Growth Hacker role is about optimizing our clients’ user journeys and ways of working with the goal to create growth. You’ll be managing our clients' growth team, setting up relevant KPI:s and getting everybody onboard and eager to deliver good results. You'll need to be great with data analysis, have good communication skills and a thorough understanding of how businesses work and where opportunities lie. Good presentation skills (written and verbal) is key as you'll be presenting to external teams and management. You always have our own growth marketers, tech leads and coaches in your internal team, ready to give you the support you need in order to strengthen your clients digital presence, their team dynamics and/or their competence in Growth Hacking.
We are looking for a passionate, eager to learn and down to earth professional who wants to be highly involved in shaping our business, our culture and our future! We embrace the new normal “work from anywhere” mentality even though we love to hang out with our colleagues in our great Gamla Stan office (hopefully soon again).
- Leading the implementation of the growth process in clients’ projects and teams.
- Analyzing data to better understand customer engagement and relevant KPIs.
- Testing and executing ideas and initiatives throughout the entire user journey in order to create growth for clients.
- Coach people in the growth process and create effective dynamics in teams.
- Masters degree within the discipline of technology, marketing or business.
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills
- Previous working experience as a consultant within relevant field (great to have)
- Excellent business and time management skills