Are you a business minded person motivated by solving complex challenges for startups and scale ups? Do you want to sharpen your marketing- and tech edge by working together with the best growth hacking professionals out there? Join us on our mission to accelerate enterprises and create unicorns!
As our growth hacker you will partner up with clients to optimize their user journeys and ways of working with the goal to create growth. You will be the driving force behind the iterative process and will steer the client's team towards its set goals.
You will work within four fields including growth management, marketing, data and analysis. In general, our growth hackers manages one to five clients' growth teams or projects simultaneously. There is a vast array of technologies, services and processes available in today's product and marketing landscape and you are supposed to be the subject matter expert and support your clients in finding what works for them. For some clients that might be to implement tracking, validate CRM data or processing and analyzing customer data. For others it can be to set up, manage and optimize clients' digital marketing via various platforms. You will, in close collaboration with the client, continuously test initiatives throughout the user journey and analyze the experiments in order to find what drives sustainable growth for them.
A bit about the person we are looking for
In order to succeed in this role, we believe you need to have great communication and interpersonal skills and a thorough understanding of how businesses work and where opportunities lie. Our growth hackers normally manage multiple clients in parallel which also place high demands on your prioritization- and time management skills. We are looking for a structured person who is thriving when being highly involved in important processes and takes pride in being accountable in those matters.
The everyday tasks
- Leading the implementation of the growth process / method in clients’ teams or organisations
- Analyzing data to better understand customer engagement and conversion rates
- Testing and executing ideas and initiatives throughout the entire user journey
- Setting up and optimizing digital marketing channels such as Facebook- Google Search- and LinkedIn ads
- Implement web tracking and app tracking through Google Tag Manager and Appsflyer
- Bachelor or Masters degree within the discipline of technology, marketing or business
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English. Preferably also Swedish
Good to have
- Great presentation skills (you'll be presenting and to external teams and management)
- Previous working experience as a consultant within relevant field
You will be working in a flat and fun organization together with a whole lot of ambitious people. We love to joke around, to deliver high quality outputs for both our people and clients and we aim to create a safe place to excel in! Learn more about us here!
About the employment and recruitment process
The employment is full time starting early autumn 2021. The first step in the process is to do a logic - and personality test and if you match our preferred profile you will be invited to a first interview where we want to know who you are and what you’ve been up to lately. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Growth Hackers. The last step is to do a case (to analyze data from an ad account and pitch the growth hacking way of working) and present it to us!
We offer competitive wages, 31 days vacation, highest care benefits, ITP1 pension, collective bonus programs, fun trips and coaching sessions.