The Data engineer role is about helping out client’s with architecting and leveraging their customer, ad tech and web data to the max. Filling data lakes and building data warehouses. Growth Hackers are providing services and building our own software to provide functions in the modern open data stack based on Google's BigQuery / Amazon Redshift / Snowflake. You will be part of a client facing team while also helping to build our internal set of tools or apps to solve various client data related challenges for the modern digitized business.
You will work closely with our CTO, data engineers and data scientists in a fast growing area of our business. We embrace the new normal “work from anywhere” mentality and there is big room for variation between meeting clients IRL, working with our awesome colleagues in our great Stockholm (Gamla Stan) office or any other place where you can be productive.
- Leading the efforts to evolve the architecture of customers ad tech stacks
- Implementing Growth Hackers best practices and software into customers ad stacks
- Understanding and optimizing the whole architecture of the user experience for each of the digital interactions the user has with our customer
- Developing features that fit into the customer interaction architecture and analyze the success of each interaction
- Leading technical discussions and requirements analysis with partners and clients to drive alignment with clients needs
- Advising Growth Hackers management team on emerging technologies and industry trends
- Deep knowledge of BigQuery
- Having built ETL pipelines using python or golang
- Have experience building data warehouses and data products using:
- dbt (getdbt.com)
- Google Data Studio
- Having applied machine learning models using python or R
- Deep knowledge of various ad tech datasets, Google Analytics bigquery export, snowplow, app tracking data, CRM data etc.
- Having trained and developed DNNs using tensorflow
About the employment and recruitment process
The employment is full time starting as soon we find a great match. The first step in the process is to do a logical test, personality test and a work sample. After that, our top candidates will be invited to an interview, which is the last step of the process.
We offer competitive wages, 31 days vacation, care benefits, ITP1 pension, collective bonus programs, fun trips!