As our Senior Data Scientist you will be part of a client facing team that helps our clients to set up the agile growth hacking process and to optimize their entire user journey. This team consists of growth hackers (technical hands-on management consultants), tech leads (data engineers, architects and data scientists) and marketers (broad and analytical digital marketers).
Our teams is normally working together with approximately 5-10 clients (depending on retainer). We can help clients with everything from paid marketing to building a data warehouse. The main goal as DS is to conduct user-behavioral research and build insights for our clients’ sake. Your research will be based on everything from start-up- to large scale enterprise data. Also, you need to be able to analyze data from multiple sources (Facebook, Google, CRM, ERP, Analytics, etc) in order to detect opportunities and challenges with the performance of our clients’ entire user journey and life time value. Your use of machine learning will be key in terms of building models based on historical data in order to create algorithms to predict future user behaviors. Another important task for you is to visualize data in the form of reports and dashboards. You also need to make sure people understand the models so your internal team and our clients can use them in the decision making process.
Another side of your daily work life would support our CTO Berner (co-founder of Campanja and Growth Hackers) and our Tech Lead Faisal in building our own software to provide functions in the modern open data stack based on Google's BigQuery.
- Conduct quantitative user research
- Build models to predict customer behavior for our clients
- Communicate results in a clear way to technical and non-technical team members and clients’ stakeholders
- Has relevant experience within the digital landscape
- High level of quantitative/statistical analytic skills
- Experience implementing data science and machine learning
- Deep knowledge of BigQuery and of various ad tech datasets, Google Analytics Big Query export